Saturday, April 9, 2011

Love My Boy

Turning the page, his favorite thing to do! I guess it makes him feel like he is really following along!
I had to take a picture of him while we read scriptures for primary, so these are the pics I took this morning. I love this little big boy so much! He is such a great helper to both his dad and I. Every morning (unless by some miracle he is still asleep) he goes to the barn with Tim before breakfast to feed the bull calves that Tim and Gav are raising and then to check gopher traps with his dad. He has overcome his fear of the calves to be able to do this because he loves his dad so much! I guess there has only been one crying incident, and it involved Tim having to "tackle" a calf to get it to eat out of the bucket (Kylan was afraid he was hurting the calf).

He loves to help me with Emmit and Mya. He is so great at keeping an eye on them while I shower or put away laundry or whatever else I need to do. He also loves to help me put away his and Mya's laundry and does a pretty good job of it! I'm just so blessed to have him as my boy!

Oh, and even though he is a big 4 year old now, he still gives me plenty of kisses, hugs and cuddles everyday!

No comments: