Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Miracles!!

First, a miracle with our kids - they slept in until 7:45, which means I slept in until 7:45. This never happens in our house. Someone is usually up by 7:00 or earlier!!!

Loved Emmit and Ky's smiles in this one and that Ky is making the peace sign and Mya is doing spirit fingers (not sure why). Liked Mya in this one. I love how we can't get a good pic of all three at the same time!
And the second miracle is my new furniture (don't know if that is really a miracle, but I am so happy)! We decided to go in and just look and see what they had at the price we wanted (we have been saving), and they had exactly what we wanted for the exact amount we wanted to spend! We only have this one right now because we wanted two sofa's rather than a sofa and love seat, so the other one will be in in a couple weeks. I got my leather and the color I wanted and Tim got his recliners (both ends recline). I kind of felt bad spending the money, but then I came home and saw my couches again and didn't feel bad anymore! This is the first furniture we have ever bought, we have just always gone the hand-me-down route and I have been very patiently awaiting this day!
And this is just a bonus pic. Last night we had the family over because Kort and Jessie are in town and my dad kept wrapping Mya up in this blanket like a baby and she loved it! What a silly girl!

No comments: