Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our Day

Today was Tim's day off and I had every intention of taking pictures of everything we did today (those are some of my favorite posts to look at in my blog books), but having 3 kids has really cut down on my picture taking time and has ruined my memory, so I got the beginning of the day and some video of the end!

Emmit and I loaded into the Acadia to go take pics of Tim and the kids checking and resetting gopher (or grover as Ky calls them) traps, but we were too late, so here we are stopped on Corkill Ln talking to each other. Riding bikes on the car port. Mya is too busy trying to pedal in her work boots to look at the camera. Kylan is wearing a hat that didn't fit Tim, and that he thinks is the best thing ever! While Tim and I worked on our garden spot, Grandma Teri came and got the kids and them along with Braden and Leah pulled weeds at grandmas (again, intended on taking a picture, but didn't make it in time), ate lunch and then were treated to some ice-cream at "Old Mac Donald's" (another Kylanism for McDonalds). While Mya napped, Tim and Ky checked traps again, then we watched "Grownups" (not worth it) and then ate dinner. The kids then played with the dog with Tim. It was great day! Here is video of the latest thing that I taught the kids. I love that I can teach them simple things like the Hoki Poki and they thing I am aweome (I will miss that)!


No comments: