Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 17

Day 17: Something that means a lot to me . . .

All these people right here . . .


but especially this handsome guy right here . . . (picture by Kylan before church today)


I know that there isn't any such thing as a "soul mate", but I can't imagine myself happy with anyone other than Tim (I guess that's how it should be in a marriage). Our marriage is the most important thing to me and it means everything to me! And without him I wouldn't have my three beautiful children, that drive me crazy yet make me so happy at the same time. My family has always been very important to me also. I feel that if they are who I am going to be with for forever, then I better put a lot of work into developing good relationships with them! So, if I had a picture with all of my family (siblings, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc) it would be on here too (and it would be a very large picture)!

Here are some more shots from our morning photo shoot. Mya kept just closing her eyes, not because of a flash (there was no flash), just because. Then Ky thought it would be funny to do also. Once I threatened to not brin snacks for sacrament meeting, they quit!

Kylan wanted to take some pics, so here is one of the better ones he took of Mya, Emmit and I.

And my two handsome boys. I love this picture (especially Ky's glasses that he only wears in the house).


1 comment:

valstevenson said...

Emmett is so cute he reminds me of Brett but looks like you. What a cute cute family you have.