Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby's Baby's Everywhere!

It seems like people I know are pregnant in phases. Phase One of my friends/relatives who are pregnant have started having their baby's over the last week and it is making me very excited to meet this new little one of ours. It is so true that you forget all that you actually go through having the baby between babies, (but not completely). Whenever I think about holding this one for the first time images of Mya's birth come to mind (and not the good ones after she arrived). Then I remind myself that Dr. Reimer has promised me my epidural this time around, but really what does that mean??!! Oh well, the baby will come out, it won't be pleasant, but I will live, and I will have a sweet baby, be sleep deprived, still survive and have another wonderful child in my life!
There was another point to this post before I started rambling . . . I just want to say congrats to Abe & Lindsey on the arrival of Crew a little over a week ago and Afton & Bryan on the arrival of Brooke a week ago also!
AND . . . good luck to: Rayanne, Kari & Corinne in the next couple weeks. I can't wait to see your little ones and I really can't wait to find out if I am getting a new niece or nephew!
And one more big congrats to Karin & Bert on announcing that they are expecting! I'm so excited that we are both having our #3's within a month of each other!

1 comment:

Kari said...

wow! you really do know a lot of pregnant women. :) can you believe how quickly this stage of life came? it seems like not too long ago when i was hanging out at your house all the time...with all those boys...and now look at us!! crazy! hope you're feeling well.