Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cute Pictures and Funny Story

My handsome boys home for lunch.

My cute girl in her pig tails eating lunch all by herself in her brothers chair.
In the morning I lock the kids out of the bathroom while I shower because Mya opens the curtains and gets all wet. I take fast showers, so they aren't alone for very long and always do good. Well, this morning I turn off the shower and I hear Kylan screaming. When I call for him he won't come he just keeps screaming. I am panicking at this point thinking he has broken his leg and can't walk to me. I hurry out to find that he has stuck his hand between the slatts in the dining room chairs and moved his arm down and can't get it out and it is now wedged. We have talked about this before, this is not the first time his arm has been stuck, but it is the first time mom wasn't right there to get it out. I had to laugh and I just told Tim and he asked why I didn't take a picture before I got him out. Kylan keeps me laughing, that's for sure!

No comments: