Friday, March 19, 2010

House Update

I just realized that I haven't taken any pictures of everything with the sheetrock up, so I will be doing that in the next couple days because it is looking really nice. Tim and I have also painted the master bedroom in the last few days, I just have to cut in the second coat and it will be done except the ceiling. The sheetrockers told us yesterday that everything should be ready for texturing the middle of this next week. This is a little later than they thought originally, but it has taken more layers of mud than they thought it would to blend things in where we took the wall out.

Here are more pictures of the new bathroom that were requested. Hopefully you can get a better idea of where this is. I didn't take any of the office because nothing has been done in there because we still haven't decided on who we are going with for the heating and air.

Looking fromt he kitchen to the office, the bathroom includes where the toilet was, the utility sink area and the small pantry. The contractor is going to build us some shelving where there is flooring missing so that we didn't lose all the shelving of the pantry.

Looking the other direction - from the office into the kitchen.

Looking straight into the bathroom. As you can see, it's not going to be very big. The toilet will be where that whole in the ground is and the vanity is a corner one and will be to the left (you can't see where it will be in this picture.

2 comments:

valstevenson said...

Thanks Kassi for the update. Now I want to see the other stuff too. YOu guys are really moving fast...at least it seems like that to me. I am so excited for you all. I liked your "lived in house" too. Best of luck in the move!

Davis and Laura said...

I see what's going on now. Wow, that looks great! I'm excited to see how it all comes together! What hard work, MAN! :)