Monday, March 22, 2010

Sick Kids . . . Again!

Mya had a cold when she woke up yesterday and was extra cranky, so she and I stayed home from church, then Kylan seemed to have one by last night. Then, 4am he woke up, burning hot and crying. I am so sick of this winter and my kids being sick! So, I have half of his antibiotic left from last month and started him on it this morning(I know, bad mom, I'm supposed to have him finish it, but he was taking 3tsp a day and had two bottles of it, and when he was better after one, it was hard to remember). Mya still doesn't have a fever, so I'm hoping she is going to skip that part like she did last month when Kylan was really sick.
So, it looks like we'll being staying close to home for a few days. Probably a good thing so that I stay put and get some things done here!

No comments: