Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finally!

I finally took Emmit to the walk-in clinic today (I tried to get into his doctor, but there was no way they could get him in, but they said he HAD to be seen today, so to go to the walk-in clinic) and he has an ear infection. They asked me if the ER even looked in his ears, which they did but for only a second. Tim and I just don't have good luck in the ER here. We have been miss-diagnosed all three times that we have been there since we have been married: When Tim's appendix burst, they said he had a bad flu and gave him antibiotics "just in case" which we found out actually made things worse, when I had a miscarriage they said I had had a tabular pregnancy (when I saw my doctor the next day they said there was absolutely nothing that indicated I had had that), and now they told us Emmit's infection was viral and that antibiotic would do no good. Well, unless one of us is actually dieing and can't make it to Reno I don't think we will be going there again anytime soon! Can't wait to see the bill for this one . . .