Sunday, February 20, 2011

Roseola

. . . just add it to the list of things Emmit had this week. The doctor mentioned that he may have this and we would know for sure if he broke out in a rash all over his body once his fever was gone. Well, sure enough today he started a rash at the back of his neck and top of his back and it has spread down his back and chest, to his extremities and even a little on his face. It starts with an upper respitory infection, and only affects 6 months-2yr olds. Add the ear infection, and I think Emmit shouldn't get sick again for awhile! Poor baby!

3 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

These are all the reasons why I'm a germ-a-phob. GOod luck. I hope he gets all the way better soon!

Mary said...

I feel so bad for you guys! This thing will not end. I guess the only good thing is that at least you know what it is... Hope you guys get feeling better soon.

Kassi said...

Thanks! The funny thing is neither Kylan or Mya ever got this sick at this young of an age and I went out a lot more with them. We don't go anywhere now that I have three (except the grandma's houses) and he somehow picked this up! Very frustrating!