Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nothing Much

We've been busy, but not with anything too exciting. Mainly we've been busy with Tim and I trying to squeeze in work outs where ever we can, which is a challenge with three kids and not much daylight! Our goal for the last few months has to been to become healthier, not just to lose weight through dieting, but to make a life style change that will get us eating healthier and exercising more. I have to say, I feel pretty great and have so much more energy. So while I would like to drop lots of weight really quickly, I know that this is the best route for the long run, so I am trying to be patient.
Anyway, on to the important stuff . . . the kids! They are doing great. Mya is potty training so much easier than Kylan did. The only time she has trouble is when friends are over to play. We haven't really ventured out yet with the big girl undies on, but at home she does really well! It's the time of year that they start fertilizing the fields here on the dairy, so Kylan is so happy to be hauling "poop" with dad in the afternoons. And Emmit is just being the great baby he is! Nap time is sacred in our house, but I needed to wake him up to go to a babyshower today, so since I had to wake him up anyway, I decided it would be a great chance to get a good picture of my cute baby sleeping. Isn't he just perfect!!!

2 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

What a sweet picture.
It was fun seeing you guys tonight. You both are looking really great!

LasVegasSchank's said...

Such a great picture of Emmit!