Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some Fun Pictures

My mom has been helping my grandma go through some stuff that she boxed up while their house was being repainted and carpeted and she has been bringing over pics of Wade for me to post on facebook. Today she brought over a bunch of us when we were little and I thought it would be fun to post them here! So here they are, in no kind of order!
Halloween I would guess around 1990 (Kort looks about 2 or 3). And no my mom isn't dressed up (Tim asked if she was)!
Bryce and Kort with Carissa and Reed on Halloween 1998

Being silly. I think it was someone's birthday, maybe dad's. Sorry Kal that you were cut out!

Schank Family party (once again, probably a party). Brandon (cut off a little), Drew, Mom, Jared, Grandpa Cyril, Grandma Delva and dad. Grandpa Adams is standing by the door.

I think this was probably the summer between 5th and 6th grade (1994/95is). This is Jessie (Kroshus) Isbister, Me, Kent and Kort.

Kort and Grandpa Adams. Kort was always with Grandpa. My mom started working at the office when Kort started kindergarten and so my grandpa would pick him up from school a lot for her (my grandma was still teaching).

My mom on the phone in high school (or maybe junior high). There was a whole series of these that my grandma had probably taken for her photography class.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

what great pictures!