Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some Sunday Pictures

Tim enjoying some cake with our delicious homemade pizza in the back ground. Sunday's are our eat-whatever-we-want days, so we like to have all of our favorites!
Tim, Mya and Kylan. Love Mya's face!

Emmit hanging out and NOT crying! I think it had been a whole hour since he had cried when I took this picture. That has to be some kind of record this week (unless he is sleeping). I have a new appreciation for those of you who have had collic babies! I have about gone crazy!

Watching Funniest Home Videos with dad. Not my favorite show, but Tim and the kids love it. In fact Tim's whole family loves it and Tim informed me that it has been on the air for 22 years now, so apparently a lot of people out there enjoy watching it!

1 comment:

jamie k said...

kassi - all of your posts about emmit keep making me want to cry (for you and him). man, that's hard.

also, andy loves AFV too. i used to think they were cheesy, but now i watch that show even if andy's not around sometimes. the best ones are when people fall down.