Saturday, October 1, 2011

Catch Up Post

Random picture of Emmit and I taken by Kylan.


So just a few things have happened since my last post. First of all my camera stopped working. I knew it was probably because the little watch battery thing in it was dead, but there was also the possibility that it had finally died. Luckily it was just the battery, but it took me a couple weeks to remember to bring it to walmart with me to get a new one. The guys spent the last couple weeks chopping corn and are finally finished. I am so glad they are done because maybe my hubby will get a day off before 4th crop, however it was nice to be able to bum a kid or two off on Tim throughout the day to ride in the dump truck. Even Emmit enjoyed his few rides. I also kind of caught a crafting bug which started with making the next 3 season/holiday blocks with Rayanne, then I made some yarn wreathes with my sister-in-laws and some cute little head bands for my neice Kinzie that will be born around Christmas time. And, in the midst of all of that Emmit learned to walk and sleep the night (finally), all three of the kids had the flu, Kylan had a sinus infection caused by his allergies and now Emmit had a mystery fever last night and this morning. Hopefully I will get back to my normal blogging schedule now that things have somewhat calmed down and I have my camera back.


Mya in the morning. Oh, she is in undies full time now, even at night! No more pullups for her! Whoohoo!!!



Kylan pretending to be in a tent camping (I think). He and Mya are really into pretending lately. It's pretty cute!


One wreath I made. It turned out to be a little more halloweenish because I used only felt and those were the only fallish colors of felt at Walmart. I branched out to fleece for the ones I made with my sister-in-laws. I think I like the fleece flowers better.

1 comment:

jamie k said...

cute wreath! i don't think it's too halloween - y. it looks very fallish to me.

your kids always seem to be sick! poor kiddos. but even more - poor you.

ps. i love that ricky story. haha. i would have loved to hear his story of his life.