Thursday, October 6, 2011

One More Funny Story . . .

I knew I was going to forget one! And I did, one of the best ones! This needs a little background. When I am cleaning the house I like to watch Hairspray. Singing along to the songs makes cleaning relaxing and fun. Since I turn it on at least once a week to clean to, the kids have come to really like it. Even my nephew Braden who happened to be here on a cleaning day a couple weeks ago was into it and was dancing along with my kids. Kylan calls it the Tracy movie (which is funny in itself) and both kids sing along to the songs and try to do the dance moves. Kylan and I were singing along to "Welcome to the '60's" one day this week and he turned to me and said, "Mom, when it gets dark today I'm going to sing this song to you and show you everything." Kind of have to know the movie/play to get it, but it was pretty cute! I love this boy!

1 comment:

The Fallon Schank's said...

Tooooo cute! (Darling children!)