Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Little Dairy Humor

You probably have to know Rick to really appreciate this story, but Mary said I should blog it or she is going to, so here is the story. Tim was treating a sick cow and Rick was helping him that morning with chores. The shot Tim was giving the cow had to be given in the vein, so to keep the cow from kicking you, you "tail" the cow - hold it's tail in the air so it won't kick. Rick has done this lots of times. Anyway, here's how the conversation went:
Tim: Hey Rick, TAIL this cow while I give her this shot.
Rick: Ok, what do you want me to TELL her.
Tim: (laughs a little then says) Tell her a story about your life to distract her so she doesn't kick me.
Rick: (Walks to the cows head) Hey, how are you doing? My name is Rick . . .
I have laughed for two days now over this story. It's a classic Rick story now!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

ha ha! awesome. (i'm assuming it's ricky gallagos?) he goes by rick now?

Kassi said...

Yes it is Kelli! That's what Tim and Gav call him now, so I assume yes!

Mary said...

Lol. I still laugh so hard every time I hear that. Thanks for blogging it.

Hanna said...

I didn't know who "Rick" was either, but I told Daniel the story and he started laughing so hard! He said, "Hanna, it's Ricky!" Okay, that made sense and made it an even funnier story!

Lyle and Lori said...

Kassi, you have to submit that into Reader's Digest magazine. I'm pretty sure it would make it into their "Laughter, the best medicine" column.