Monday, October 24, 2011

Emmit

Emmit has suddenly become more of a little boy and less of a baby in the last few weeks. He can now get into anything and everything and I can't leave any food or drink where he can reach it, or as soon as I turn my back he has it and it is all over him and the floor! He is already trying to run and has gotten pretty fast, he loves to wrestle with Kylan and follow him around everywhere! He is already becoming very good at playing tractors and loves to hug and kiss his brother and sister. He is learning new words all the time, but he still loves to walk around yelling "MYA!". He still gets shy when other people talk to him and loves his mom, but he is becoming more and more of a daddy's boy each day and he is starting to get that Grandma and Grandpa's are pretty fun too! He loved the few times he was able to ride with Tim in the dump truck this fall. And my favorite thing that he does right now is when he hugs me tight around my neck and just nestles his little head on my shoulder. We sure do love our Emmit boy!

1 comment:

The Fallon Schank's said...

All of your pictures are so very darling--probably because your children are so adorable.