Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trunk or Treat

We were going to be in Sacramento the night of our ward Trunk or Treat so we went to my parent's ward Trunk or Treat earlier in the week. The kids had a ton of fun. Kylan really loved trunk or treating, Emmit hung out with grandpa and Mya sat in grandma's trunk and handed out candy (after putting candy in about 5 peoples baskets, she would then throw a handful in her own. I think we came home with half of grandma's candy). I didn't get any pics of the actually party, but here are some from before.


My pretty princess and handsome and tough superman.

I love this costume, but it was still a little big on Emmit and was making him way off balance. He actually ended up going in the cow costume, but he looked cute as a giraff also while it lasted!
Kylan keeps wanting to jump in pictures. Everytime I take his picture at home lately he jumps at the last second. Kind of cute, but kind of annoying!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Kylans first pose cracks me up.