Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday Best

This Sunday I attempted to get some cute pics of the kids in their church clothes (I love dressing my kids up for church), but unfortunately only Kylan was into it. Mya was grouchy and told me to stop taking her picture and Emmit was tired and ready for a nap (he is every sunday when we are leaving for church).

Funny Emmit story at church: I have stopped trying to get him to sleep at church because if we do, he sleeps for about 30 mins and then won't take a nap when we get home and is really cranky so it's better to deal with his crankiness for the last hour of church and then have him sleeps for 2-3 hours when we get home. Well, this sunday I was standing in the hall with him while he was whining and I was chatting with another mom that has a little guy about his age and all of a sudden Emmit faceplants into my shoulder and I look down and he was out. I guess if he gets tired enough he will fall asleep no matter what!

On a side note - only 5 more months and a week until he is in nursery!

No comments: