Thursday, May 26, 2011

All Complaining

WARNING: This post is just going to be me complaining about the last 12 hours, so if you don't want to hear it, don't read it. I have to complain somewhere and since my husband has had an equally hellish 12 hours, I'm complaining here and not to him.
10:40pm last night - take my contacts out, go to get my glasses from my side table only to find they are gone. Can't see, so Tim is trying to help me. We can't find them anywhere. Oh, my lovely children!
10:50pm - Tim gets a call that a canal or ditch (I'm not really sure) is full of sand from the lovely wind storm we had last night and the water is coming soon and so the ditch needs to be dug out, so he leaves to go do that (poor guy, and poor Aaron and Brian also). I put my contacts back in to continue looking for my glasses.
11:20pm - Still no glasses, I go to bed WITH contacts in (which means itchy eyes today)
11:45pm - Tim gets back. I don't really remember it except he says it feels like he just did Insanity for a second time today. Poor guy.
1:20am - Emmit wakes up. WHY????
3:00am - Tim gets a call about changing water in a couple hours. He is so asleep that the phone call goes on FOREVER because he keeps falling asleep while talking to his dad, so I have to keep hitting him to wake him up.
4:30am - Tim's alarm goes off, so he gets up to go change the water.
5:20am - Emmit awake AGAIN!
5:40am - Back in bed and Tim is finally back.
5:45am - Ky gets in bed with us and falls back to sleep. I think "Good, I will get another couple hours of sleep before Mya wakes up" . . . WRONG!!!
6:00am - Mya comes down the stairs yelling, so I crawl out of bed and am up for the day with her. We eat breakfast, I ask her about my glasses - of course she doesn't know!
A Couple Hours Later - Tim and Ky get up. I attempt to start my workout and Emmit wakes up. Feed him, then get everyone happy in the toy room, inform the kids until my glasses are found they are not allowed in my bedroom (which means no morning cartoons).
8:30-9amish - Finally start workout, then Mya proceeds to hit Emmit over the head with a random toy. Send her to her room. Continue workout, let her down and her and Ky fight until 30 mintues into the workout I send them both to their rooms for the remaining 5 mins of it.
9:15-9:30ish - clean playroom. Then go to give the kids a bath, Mya says "ew, yuckie" about the toilet. I think Ky forgot to flush, but oh no, he did, he just clogged the toilet again (and I've already flushed it again). Start bailing out water before it overflows onto my recently cleaned floor. Try to unclogg it, but can't . . . . .
So that is where I am now. I am tired, cranky, I still haven't found my glasses and I have a bucket of sewage water in my bathroom and a toilet I can't unclog. Ky is in his room until said toilet is unclogged for not telling me it was clogged in the first place (he does this daily). Oh and now Mya is playing in said bucket. Wonderful. This is going to be a great day.

4 comments:

Mary said...

You poor thing! You get sympathy from me. It seems like problems on the dairy all come at the same time. Rob was up irrigating too...

Abe n Linz said...

Never fun!
Is it possible that your glasses are in the toilet? I hope for your sake that they're not.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I'm so sorry! and then Wyatt had to come too! I don't pick very good days for you to watch Wyatt!