Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 3

Day 3: A photo of my best friend.

No it's not the little one in front (although if you asked him, I'm sure I'm his best friend), but the handsome one in the back. Tim is definitly my best friend, and has been for a very, very, very long time. That was the worst part about him being on his mission was that it wasn't just a "boyfriend" that I was without, but my best friend! I officially met him for the first time when I started playing basketball between my 7th and 8th grade years while we were both doing "Jam On It" and we hit it off as friends immediately and stayed that way for the next 4 years before we started dating. He has always been so patient with me and just seems to understand me (however if you ask him, he will say he doesn't understand me, but he does).

He puts up with all my craziness, but never tells me I am crazy (until I am able to admit it to myself afterwards, and then he laughs with me about it). He is also the best helper with the kids. He never makes me feel like it is just my responsibility to raise them and is always willing to do anything with them (except nurse, although he assures me if it were possible he would do that too:). What can I say, he is the best best friend ever!

No comments: