Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sick . . . Again!

So everyone told me that the more kids you have the more they are sick, and it is so true! Kylan was never sick as a little baby, then he would get the flu once-in-awhile, but he didn't have to have antibiotics until he was 2 1/2. Mya did have to be on antibiotic before she was one, but it wasn't for anything too bad. Poor Emmit is now on his second time of being on antibiotic in his short 9 months of life. Kylan had the cold first, then Emmit got it and Mya. Well Kylan got over it in a couple days, Mya is just about over it and Emmit was getting worse. Luckily his doctor was able to squeeze him in today and he is now on medicine for another ear infection. I hope this doesn't mean that everytime he gets a cold it's going to turn into an ear infection!
The bad news is that Kylan has the flu today so I'm sure it's just a matter of time until the other two get it.


My happy baby BEFORE he was sick.

Kylan making himself chicken and noodle soup out of playdough.



And the three in the tub before being sick. I may have already blogged this, but I can't remember (did I mention that Emmit was up from 12:30am-4am and then again at 5:30 and the night before he was up almost every hour).

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so sorry! Being sick has a whole new meaning when you know you might have to go through it however many more times. Good luck - and your kids are sooo cute!