Monday, May 23, 2011

We had a very fun weekend full of birthday parties and the kids have one more to attend this afternoon.

First was Uncle Gav's 30th birthday party. It was fiesta themed (as mentioned in a previous post) and since I am not a costume person, the kids costumes weren't too creative. Kylan was more of a cowboy (he wanted to dress like dad, once again, see the previous post), Mya was a Spanish rose kind of - her rose wouldn't stay in. The party was tons of fun though and the food was excellent!




Some of the cousins. Mya was more worried about when we were eating than playing with everyone.

They had a pinata and Mya LOVED it! In between every person, she would say "me turn" and then was a little disappointed when it wasn't. Luckily the pinata was a really hard one, so she got plenty of turns.

Kylan really liked it as well.






Sunday was Leah's third birthday. I didn't get any pics there, but it was a fun party too with more good cake and ice-cream. Today we have their friends Ava and Dillon's party to attend. It is Phantom of the Opera themed and should be fun. Ky was excited, until he found out I didn't know if I was staying or not (this is their first real "kids" party and I'm not sure if parents stay or not), so I told him I would. Wish me luck since Emmit just had shots this afternoon!

No comments: