Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 10

Day 10: A picture of my makeup bag and a description of its contents.





My makeup bag is very important to me - probably too important. If I were to go on vacation and forget it, it would be close to the end of the world, and no matter the cost I would have to go out immediately and replace everything in it. Ya, I'm that bad. I don't leave the house without make up on. It just doesn't happen. Even if I haven't had time to shower, am in labor, whatever, I always throw some make up on. I blame it on my mom, she is the same way. I have gotten a little bit better, in that if I'm not going anywhere I won't put it on (I used to put it on whether I was going somewhere or not).

Anyway, here's the description:

*Anti-wrinkle moisturizer (just the walmart brand, I'm worried, but not worried enough to pay a lot of money for the stuff)

*Mary Kay foundation - I just recently switched from Clinique (it's in there too) and am very happy with it

*concealer - whatever was cheapest at Walmart

*blush - once again, something from Walmart. I may switch to MaryKay when it's out - the older I get the more I need it!

*Mary Kay eye shadows - these are new as well and I love them

*Mascara - I have some cheap stuff right now that I don't like. I need to get some good stuff from Clinique (they have my favorite)

*Lancome charcoal eye shadow that I use for eye liner under my eyes (great trick that I love)
*Eye liner

*Mango lip balm from Bath and Body Works

*Some brushes

*Whats not in there is tweezers. One of those things I keep forgetting to replace at Walmart. I got them out to get a sliver out of one of the kids foot, and they didn't get back in. So if you've noticed how ungroomed my eye brows have been lately, now you know why!

1 comment:

The Sorensens said...

I'll give you a pair of tweezers the next time you are over. They were a moneymaker at Walgreens a few weeks ago with coupon so I bought three pairs. You can never have too many tweezers. Ours always go missing.