Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another cute Kylan moment . . .

I thought I would post this to distract me from how much of a little poop Kylan has been today (playing in the toilet, taking all the wipes out of the bag, putting his eggs in my milk, need I say more) and remind me of how cute he is.
Last night on the way home from my parents house Mya was crying because she was hungry (she always decides she is hungry right when we leave) and Tim always talks to her when she cries to try to calm her down. Well, before he could even start Kylan started talking to her. He was saying "It's okay Mya", "Mya, what happened?", "Mya, what ya doin?", "Oh, poor girl", "Mya" followed my clicking noises, and (my favorite) "Mya whoohoo we're going home, whoohoo"!
Tim and I were cracking up at how cute he was trying to make her happy and stop her crying! What a good big brother he is.

I can't believe he ever fit in this car seat - oh how time flies!

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

Oh my goodness! That is such a cute story. Caylee has never been in the car with a little baby before, so I'm not sure what she'd try doing. What a great big brother Kylan is! :) Love the picture too. Was he about 9-10 months old?