Monday, February 16, 2009

Mya & Evan's Blessing Day


I don't know why blogger uploads these backwards, but I don't want to change the order of the pics, so they will be out of order. It is Evan's first birthday next week, so since they were in town we celebrated it early last night. Notice the broom in the photo, that was his favorite toy. I guess he fights Leah for the broom at their apartment, so when he opened it he didn't even care about his other presents! It was so cute!

Eating his birthday cake.

Braden and Kylan eating their cupcakes. Great-Grandpa Sorensen was getting a kick out of watching these two eat because notice how clean Braden is (he is the cleanest 2 1/2 year old that I know) and notice my child shoving his in his face (and it got worse). Then when I was cleaning them up Ky was screaming because I was cleaning him and Braden was getting upset because I wasn't cleaning him up fast enough! Funny Boys, but best friends!

Great-Grandma Schank holding Mya. This was the only pic I got of her last night, but Kade did a whole photo shoot of her on Saturday in her blessing dress and he got some really cute ones that he is fixing up for me. This is the same dress I wore.

Evan and dad. Evan did pretty good. He was crying by the end, but he is so quiet and calm that it wasn't too bad. Notice his cute little mouth! I love it! He was so excited to be here with everyone. He even hugged me for like 5 minutes and let me kiss his cheeks. He is the sweetest boy! And yes, he is only a year even though he is about as tall as Kylan and probably bigger than him! His mom calls him monster baby!

No comments: