Monday, February 9, 2009

Two weeks and Two days

At the last basketball game. This is one of my favorite outfits on her, but not the best picture. I will be sure to take a better one next time she wears it. She is just passed around between grandma, Aunt Lynne, Reed and the uncles during the game. Also, I have to put a little plug in for the Varsity team this year - they are doing AWESOME! They have only lost to Monogue in league and we should have home court advantage next week in the first round of Zone since we are pretty solidly in 2nd place right now! Great last season coaching for my dad!

Kylan and My-My. We have always called Kort Kortie My-My (his middle name is Myron), and so Kylan always calls him My-My or Kortie My-My. If you ask him where Kort is he is confused! Kylan LOVES the basketball games, and will just sit on someone's lap, eat Skittles and watch the whole game. He even cheers!

Kylan loves to hold Mya, but only for short periods of time. He was telling her Hello because he and dad had just gotten back from getting milk at the barn.

And the cute little girl herself in her valentines jammies. She has the big Adams eyes that most of my family has and her eyes are way more blue than Kylans were, so hopefully they will stay blue. We do have blue eyes on both sides of the family. Her hair hasn't started falling out (yet) and everyone loves it! It is really soft like Tim's and her hair is usually pretty greasy by the end of the day due to everyone rubbing it! She also seems to have Tim's skin because she is pretty red all the time, as were Tima nd Cam, the two darkest ones in Tim's family! Good for her!

4 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

Mya is so beautiful! I love the jammies--your mom must be in heaven with these grandkids. Hope you are doing well!

Sariah Hartley said...

What cut pjs!!!

Alisha said...

i just caught up with your blog. my-my is so sweet and cute! i'm happy you're feeling good. congrats.

Niki said...

She's beautiful! Congrats! I bet Grandpa and Grandma are so happy to have her around