Friday, February 27, 2009

Smiling

I keep forgetting to report that Mya has been smiling this week. She smiles at her brother, her grandma's and once in a while mom and dad. So much fun!!!
Here's what we have been doing today:

Mya is playing on her mat that has the toys hanging above her (I held the toys out of the way for the pic). She is getting better and better at tummy time, but she prefers her back. Both my kids have been good about letting me put them on the floor to play, in fact both she and Ky would get grouchy and restless and want to be put down for awhile!

Kylan watching the airplanes and helicopters outside. I was holding my hand up to block the sun, and when Ilooked down he was too! He loves airplanes and helicopters and can spot them anywhere. It has also been nice here, so he has been playing outside a lot and he is now big enough to play by himself which is nice. Of course I have a lot of windows that I can check on him out of and our back yard is well gated so he can't get out!

PS They are filming a movie in Fallon and on base right now and one of the actors in town is the guy who plays Edward in the Twighlight movie - I think that's why there were so many airplanes flying today.

1 comment:

JRC said...

Fun! Did you get to meet him??