Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Valentines Day

Well, I'm not a real Valentines Day person, in fact since Mya only slept for 1.75 hours last night (I was up with her until 3am, then Tim was up with her from 4:45 until 7:00) I totally forgot it was even Valentines day until we had been up for a few hours! Tim is more of a Valentines person, but since we have kids now doing something on Valentines Day doesn't happen due to the fact that our babysitters are all doing things. So, here is what we have been doing today:

Keeping Mya awake. I finally had to strip her down to her onesie to get her awake tonight. Don't worry, she isn't cold, I am keeping it about 75 to 80 in our house right now so she won't get cold, she just hates to be exposed at all!
Before everyone headed off for their Valentines Day plans, we all (including the Adams') ate at the Slanted Porch - Their gobler sandwich is to die for and I don't like turkey, cranberries or onion on my sandwich, of course cream cheese makes everything better!
The grandkids were all pretty tired. Here is Evan. Dad rubbed his head until he fell asleep. It was pretty cute!

Kylan also fell asleep shortly after this. He didn't go to bed until midnight because we were at my parents house that late hanging out with all my siblings and then he got up at 7am. Oh, and his new thing is to take his shoes and socks off everywhere. We didn't notice he had kicked them off until right before he wanted to fall asleep on dad.

It's been so much fun having my whole fam in town. I remember when I was little wondering if I would be as excited as my parents were when all their siblings were in town, and I am happy to say that I am! I love them all and have the best sister-in-laws ever (Kent and Kort the bar has been set high, don't disappoint us)! Kent's girlfriend Katrina came with the Kade and Leah and she has been fun! Kylan already loves her and she can put up with Kent - that is quite an accomplishment!
















1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

Looks like fun. We almost came, but Abe said he had too much homework. I love! the Slanted Porch. I can't wait to go there again!